Tuesday, September 1, 2009

why there is no name...

Lance signing on:

To those asking about a name, there's no name yet because it turns out that she's not actually human. At first I thought she was because she pretty much looks like a normal human baby but then I realized that she only communicates by telepathy and she also uses mind control - this obviously means she's an alien. That, and her cranium looks just like the alien heads I've seen on the internet so that pretty much proves it.

And being an alien, I don't really feel like I have the authority to name her. I came up with Zymxlplkz as a possible alien name for her but then I couldn't figure out how to pronounce it so I kinda gave up. I'm waiting for a telepathic message from her to get her real name.

Thanks,
Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment